French roulette is easy to understand, the main thing is that players bet on which number the ball will land on. If it falls on the one you bet on, you win; It should be noted that each new spin represents making a new bet. The steps to bet in most online casinos are usually the same. First you select the amount of money, then you choose the type of bet, and finally, you click the “Spin” button. From this moment on, the excitement of the game intensifies when the wheel is about to stop.
In particular, there are 2 well-known and recommended French roulette rules that we will explain below.
This classic French roulette rule is that the player receives half of his bet, if the ball lands on zero. To do this, players must make simple bets such as odd/even, red/black, pass/win. With this we have a 50% chance of winning and we can recover 50% if the rule is met. For this reason, the house edge is reduced to 1.35%, increasing the chances of winning for the player. Check at the casino of your choice if Le Partage is used.
This French roulette rule can also be used in the European roulette simulator. It is applied when the player places his bet and the ball lands on zero. If this happens, you have a second chance to play to recover your stake, but otherwise, you lose. In Prison, it is contemplated for bets such as red-black, even-odd and foul-pass. The player advantage increases by 1.35%, which translates into more chances to win.
FRENCH VS EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN
French roulette tends to be confused with European roulette, however, there are characteristics that make them different. Between these two, their obvious difference is the presentation of the mat. On the other hand, the French rules with the American roulette rules do differ even more. This provides this variant with advantages that make it a favorite among roulette fans. Let’s see the detail of the differences of such famous roulette wheels.
- American roulette consists of 38 numbers, from 1 to 36, 0 and double zero. What makes the house have an advantage of 5.26%, and the French has one of 2.70%. This means that it is more likely to win with the latter.
- The rules of French roulette, “Le Partage” and “En Prison”, do not apply to American roulette. On the other hand, the latter does exist for the European one.
- The French roulette board is different from American and European roulette. The first one has the outside bets on both sides of the table.
- French roulette chips are of value and American and European roulette are colored.
- In physical casinos, the French and European are played sitting down. On the other hand, in the American one it is standing because it is taller.